It is the time of the year where I just can’t get enough of sweet baked treats! One of my favourite recipes is an American classic: Chocolate Chip Cookies!
They are extremely easy to make and yet so satisfying.
Give it a try, I am sure you will love them!
These are seriously the BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies you will ever have tasted!
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
What you need:
½ cup coconut oil
1 cup brown sugar
¼ cup almond or soy milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup vegan chocolate chips
This is what you do:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the coconut oil & brown sugar, then add plant milk & vanilla. The mixture may be really “liquidy” this is fine, don’t worry.
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Combine the wet & dry ingredients, then add the chocolate.
5. Roll into little balls & place them on parchment paper.
6. Bake for 8 minutes for soft cookies, or for 10 if you want them to be crunchy.
It is really that easy! Now go and get into the kitchen to prepare a batch or better two, since they will be gone quickly!